My Photo
Name:
Location: Melaka, Melaka, Malaysia

I am a fat person..who like most things artistic and cute..hmmm...enough said

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Carpe Diem

hmmm....what made me recover this blogger is that I have to do so in order to access Daniel's website on Sarikei, which is a good thing I presume. In about a month's time, I will finally have reached a full circle in my life. From young, I have always wanted to be a musician or a music teacher but as circumstances put it, I ended up as an English teacher for the past 7 years. Not that I did not like the job but it kinda felt empty inside. Most people have a pet job that they would like to do but I must thank the One up there for giving me the strength to finally do what I want to do (the pay is not bad at all): A Music Teacher.

Come June, I'll be moving to Kolej Yayasan Saad, which is a private school to take the position as the resident Brass and Woodwinds teacher (first one out of Sarikei, I presume since most of the folks back home like to take up piano lessons only). It's a dream job..for the time being...to be able to work with young musicians and improve myself in the process. So much to teach....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home